Dial *639# and follow the steps as prompted and endeavoring to key in the correct information.
- First, the service will request you to select the preferred train trip,
- Then you are required to key in your departing station, followed by your destination station
- The service will request you to key in the travel date
- The service will then request you to key in the TOTAL number of passengers you are booking a ticket for; You will be required to indicate the number of CHILDREN between 3-11 years (50% discount applies) accompanying you for the trip. You will then key in the customer(s) details i.e Enter first name, last name and ID-No of adult passenger
E.g:James Mutile12345678; Enter first name and last name of child passenger
E.g: Mary Munee (CHILD) indicating in brackets that the passenger is a CHILD
- The service will then display the summary of payment information (Booking details) which indicates Route: Nairobi-Mombasa; Class: Economy Class: Date: 04/09/17: Passengers: 1 Adult, 1 Child; Total cost: Ksh 1050
- The system will request you to choose the payment option as below.
Choose payment option:
- For customers who opt to pay LATER, the system will send payment details as below:
Pay Ksh 1,050
Business No: 808888
Account No: 3014850
Pay in 30mins or ticket cancels.
- Finally the system will send you a summary as below:
9:00am – 04/09/17